Access your banking information anywhere, anytime. Need to know your balance right away? Simply call and find out! By using any phone*, easy and convenient banking really is at your fingertips.
With Telephone Banking, you can:
- Obtain your account balance(s) and account transaction history
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Report lost or stolen ATM cards
- Obtain joint account history
- Transfer funds to and from joint accounts
- Pay bills
Using Telephone Banking*
Follow these 6 easy steps:
- Call us:
- 613.560.0120, 819.595.6980 or 1.866.560.0120
- Press 2.
- Select your language of choice
- Enter your client number.
- Enter your Telephone Access Code. The first time you call, you will be asked to choose a personalized Telephone Access Code between 4 and 12 digits. Obtain your temporary code by calling the Contact Centre at 613.560.0120, 819.595.6980 or 1.866.560.0120 or by visiting our branch
- Listen and follow the prompts
Use our handy Telephone Banking User Guide (PDF).*Note: Telephone banking requires a touch-tone telephone.